This Is How Long It Really Takes To Lose Weight.
While this depends on the individual as every person’s body and goals are different to one another, if you begin to exercise three times a week and eat a healthy diet, you may find you lose weight quickly.
“There is no calculation for this as every individual is different and how their body responds to exercise will differ, as well.
If an individual is significantly overweight and has more weight to lose than the average person who wants to lose five kilograms, they might lose more weight more quickly. However, this weight loss may be a combination of fluid loss and fat loss.
For someone who has started exercising three times a week and eating a healthier diet, they may expect to lose one kilogram in 1½-2 weeks. “This is also dependant on the type of exercise they are performing and the duration and intensity of their training.”
An example might be if you had not trained in years and put on 20 kilograms of weight, in particular around the midsection. Once you got into a routine of training, say four times per week and living by the 80/20 rule with your nutrition (80 percent good food and 20 percent bad), no doubt you would see a noticeable shift by the end of the first fortnight by potentially a few kilograms.
The main things to remember are that, if you are serious about results, you want to train four times per week ideally and follow the 80/20 rule above. This alone should make a different to your body composition and overall health.
Workout plans include the right mix of strength and cardio.
- Strength training builds strong, toned muscles and torches calories. And, it’s really the only thing that can actually change the shape of your body. All of the routines require only dumbbells and an exercise mat so you don’t have to invest in a lot of expensive equipment and you can do them anywhere, any time—at home, outdoors, at the gym, or even in a hotel room if you’re travelling. I know your schedule is packed and you don’t have a ton of free time, so I kept them short and focused. It should take about 35-40 minutes to complete each strength workout. At OutFit24, we have some of the best equipment on the market as well as the right environment for you to train in.
- Cardio torches even more calories and is a great active recovery from your strength days. You get to choose your favourite form of cardio on those days—hiking, jogging, the elliptical, PT, a Group Fitness class—whatever gets your heart rate pumping.
Food is 85% of your success when it comes to achieving your fitness and health goals. I’ll help you figure out what to eat and how much to eat to lose excess body fat. And, I’ve put together some simple resources to help take the guesswork out of healthy meals:
- a complete shopping list
- sample weekly meal plan
- simple meal planning template, and
- a ton of healthy recipes and snack ideas
- a tip sheet with healthier choices at many chain restaurants and tips to make ordering at restaurants easier
Losing weight and keeping it off is about more than just what you eat and how much you move. It’s also about lifestyle habits. You’ll learn about the common mistakes most of us make that sabotage weight-loss efforts and can actually harm our health–and how to avoid them.
Support, Motivation & Accountability
You don’t have to go it alone. Support, motivation and accountability are baked right into the Challenge:
- A simple food/exercise journal to keep track of meals and exercise, sleep, water intake and mood. Study after study shows that women who keep food journals consistently lose more weight (and keep it off) than those who don’t because the data doesn’t lie. Everything you’re doing (or not doing) is right there.
- A for-members-only Facebook group where you can share your successes and tips, confess your slip-ups (trust me, we all have them and it’s not the end of the world), swap meal ideas and stay motivated by connecting with other Challenge participants. Plus, as a member, you’ll also get access to sweet bonuses available only through the group.
- 1 PT Session per week to map out your goals, train like crazy to elevate your progress, share tips for success and answer your questions. I’ll also use this time to provide any support, motivation or gentle push you need.
- A ton of great advice to help you make healthy choices and feel amazing.
- For more information regarding Rapid Weightloss Program, SMS 0404361136 or pop into OutFit24 and let’s have a chat…